Housing Services

Tioga County Housing

Transitional Housing in Tioga County:

We run two transitional houses in Tioga County, A Place to Call Home for Men and A Place to Call Home for Women. Our house for women houses 9 women plus 2 children, and our house for men houses 7 men. The contact for these houses is Jolena Davis at [email protected].





Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in Tioga County:

To help provide decent, safe and affordable housing to low-income families throughout Tioga County.  HUD helps with public housing, rental subsidy and voucher programs. Contact person is Jolena Davis at [email protected]

Tompkins County Housing 

Transitional Housing in Tompkins County:

A Place to Stay is our transitional housing program in Tompkins County for single homeless women.  Our guests come to us from difficult situations including couch surfing, incarceration, addiction treatment, and domestic violence. The contact for A Place to Stay is Shawnae Milton at [email protected].

To review the application for A Place to Stay or A Place to Call Home, please click here.

OMH Housing in Tompkins and Tioga Counties

This is a program that helps individuals with a Mental Health diagnosis find housing and financial assistance. It provides a rental subsidy and case management to support with other resources.

This service is available in Tompkins and Tioga County.  Contact Shawnae Milton at [email protected] for assistance in Tompkins County and Jolena Davis at [email protected] in Tioga County.